Thursday, March 21, 2013

Google Hits for My World

There's a section in Blogger Stats that tell what keywords people use in search engines to find a blog. I was curious what people used, to find My World, so I checked it out ;-)



As expected I got things like...
~ MissK
~ redhead
~ freckles
~ babe in tropical water
~ and the infamous "pussy" aka cat ;-)

~ Plus a bunch of others that I don't need to mention, except the really weird shit....


My Top 3 are...
~ misskweensworld
~ sweater puppies
~ bad ass... funny :D


Now for the weird shit...


~ dildo cartoon... okay??

~ tonsil rapsodia 200 opinia... eh.. no idea.

~ monkey ass rape... What the Fuck!?

~ Feral Irishman <---- LOL   yep, people looking for Irish landed here ;-)

I just thought this was kinda funny and I wanted to share. And however you got here, I'm glad you did... So thanks for stopping by and come again :-)


8 comments:

drjim said...

Always a pleasure, ma'am!

crankyjohn said...

I found you by googling "pasty white broads"

MissK said...

Cranky, ever so flattering :P

hiswiserangel said...

Okay, I admit it, I'm "monkey ass rape". Imagine my shock when you popped up. ;-)

MissK said...

LOL Very cute Angel ;D

crankyjohn said...

Freaks!

Anonymous said...

I took responsibility for the dick pill adds, thats the end of my liability

Boilerdoc said...

Angel wins the comment of the century award!