Monday, March 25, 2013

Target Practice ~ Part II

I recently did a Post where I unleashed some furry oops fury on the likes of Biden and his idiotic comments regarding how women "should" protect themselves in the company of a rapist.... Moron... Dumbass... Fuck head :P

Anyways, enough of that shit.... 
A reader made a comment with a link to a pic. I thought it was really cool so I figured I should make a "Target Practice ~ Part II" just for the fuck of it... ;-)


I've added a few more goodies... 
Thanks for the inspiration Kevin ;-)

Check it out!!



Watch this... pretty cool !!

The first half is showing off, 
the second half is technical.


The pics off their FB page from this Video :-)









~ I WANT ONE!!! ~
 
Here's a few links I found where you can buy these, keep in mind that they are "restricted" in a lot of States (listed on the sites) and very dangerous... they can potentially set things ablaze... dah ;-) 

I'm sure there's more, but it's a starting point.


Now Print Out a few pics of your choice.
You could use THIS ONE or make ONE OF THESE.
And have at it... 

Could be a fun way to start a campfire 
over the summer... 
just sit your little voodoo up on a stick ;-)

~ FUCK OBAMA ~

8 comments:

tsquared said...

Use that to shoot a gallon of gas and you might get a fire. I have have mixed results with Dragon's Fire - It is basically a $5 one shot roman candle that may or may not throw a huge fireball. It's cool the first time at dusk...

idahobob said...

When I worked for outfitters in the Yellowstone ecosystem, we used these things on occasion to run off grizzly bears.

Bob
III

taminator013 said...

Released some "furry"? Must be a Canadian thing...................

MissK said...

LMFAO!!! THAT, was not intentional... :D
Made the correction, well sorta ;-)

Yeah, yeah, blame it on the French Can Thing :P"'

hiswiserangel said...

I want one of those!

James Butler said...

Very nice...
What fun around the 4th.
Wonder if can be gotten in red-white and blue...
Will add it to the wish list...

Phil said...

MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Oh my.

Did I say that out loud?

MissK said...

Yes Sir, you did ~grinning~ ;D