Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Back at You AngryOne :P

Well I know you're pretty smart, 
for a Redneck o_O
At least you think you are....
Suggesting I might get myself in such a silly predicament 
~shaking head~
The whole thing is laughable at best. 


But walking into a store, dressed like that?...


~ Seriously?? ~

Oh, never mind. It's a Walmart.

I think I'll give you an A+ for Originality... ;-)


Nice try AngryMike ;-)
But ain't no way that trend's gonna catch...
anything but a bad rash. Ewww!!

I would really like to see what the front looks like...
Then again, probably not ~ snort ~

4 comments:

Boilerdoc said...

softy humming as I nervously walk away....

MissK said...

Hey Boilerdoc, I see you there ;-)

angrymike said...

And what's wrong with that shirt? As long as it had no shit stains down the middle!!!!! Hey, I fit right in at the Walmart .............;-D

MissK said...

Bwahahahah!!
Knew I pegged you right ;-)