Thursday, June 6, 2013

Good Afternoon... ;)


Just getting home from work. Beautiful sunny day outside, not too hot. Which was perfect since I worked outside today.

A little update about the voting. Wirecutter and Irish are unreachable.... dah! Top 5 would be nice, but I'm not expecting it. I'm a new blogger, some of these bloggers have been around for years. How ever I place I am flattered to be involved. 

Now top 10 is doable, but only if y'all vote, so please do. I want the Nomination Sticker for my sidebar :-) This goal is reachable, only if you guys help. So thank you to everyone who visits, and double thank you for those who voted, or will vote before the deadline, which is just a couple days off.......
-MissK ;-*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the flowers. I know what they are- I just can't spell it. Same family as cone flower. Glad y'all got that "good" weather.--Ray

taminator013 said...

Already got ya covered with a vote. How could I not?

guttridgeg1 said...

afternoon,
voted, if could again would
you have a nice place here to visit
always will as long as i can
:-)

MissK said...

Des marguerites Ray?

Thanks Taminator :-)

Thank you Guttridge, that's very sweet :-) ...you could always use a cell phone or another computer... ;-)