Friday, December 20, 2013

I Be Hibernating For a Short While....


Don't know for how long, but I'll make sure to update comments, and reply when I can.

If you find yourself bored sometimes, just pop in a pay me a visit...
Maybe your can explore some of the older posts.
Follow Labels, Links and Archives from my sidebars, and Pages up top.

I shall be back, as soon as I can. So you better stay tuned if you want more Redheads,
or whatever else I feel like posting. Pending Blog War Included... :P

And Greenbow, I know, I still owe ya ;-)

11 comments:

idahobob said...

I understand the urge to hibernate, but, I hope that everything is all right with you.

Bob
III

GGG said...

Later MissK :-)

billf said...

We'll be here,see you when you get back.

idahobob said...

Tried to send you an email.....address doesn't work. :-(

Bob
III

MissK said...

Try again Bob :-)
I wrote it in Upper Case instead, maybe the first letter was confused for an "i"?? It's an "L". Someone mentioned that to me one time and I forgot to switch up the letters. Done now ;-)

MissK said...

That sounds good to me Billf :-)

Jon Dougery said...

Enjoy your time away, MissK... and Happy Holidays!

Fireguy said...

Merry Christmas, Miss K! Get done what needs it and relax a while.

Jess said...

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année MissK

West Tx at Heart said...

miss ya

Anonymous said...

Take as many days as you want, life is short.
Hope the tip jar gave you enough for a plane ticket or 2 to someplace warm.
Have fun:)

Greenbow