Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Beards Are Awesome ~ MissK Style :)


A few facts on the matter...



Ask her... most women will agree.


Damn! :/

Big No No!!

Pay Attention!

This dude kinda creeps me out on the top pic,
but the reactions are accurate...
I dread the sound of that trimmer o_O

And it's usually followed by the thought:
"What the fuck did you do??"



And no, I don't watch "that show" 
...I just like the T ;-)


~ Sad but true ~


Ooops!
Admit it, this happened to you at some point....




;-)

You might wanna check out THIS POST I did last year on the subject, some of you had fun making comments...
I'm still interested :D

8 comments:

dan said...

Damned straight...even joined the Coast Guard so I could keep it while in the service

Volfram said...

I don't shave, but I do mow my face about once a week.

Those men above are just using beards to hide their lack of manly chins.

Mine has titanium in it. :D

PioneerPreppy said...

It's all that extra texture the gals really enjoy.

prairie gopher said...

my beard is a natural snowflage colour! Damn!

GGG said...

I quit a job because they said I had to shave my beard off, I said I didn't shave for no one and walked away.

billf said...

Just went over to Country Rebel, checked out your comment.How bout a pic of your tash,Missk? Is it red?

MissK said...

All you'll get is curly, aka "kinky" ;-)
:P

billf said...

Love it,you're funny girl!