Saturday, February 7, 2015

What Will "Tomorrow" Bring?

~ Pretend it's (Yesterday) Friday, February 6th, 2015 ~


aka Thank God it's Final!!


As of Yesterday...
I am officially Divorced.



It's been an adjustment, that's for sure.
Letting go of Hopes and Dreams surrounding
the "Family" I once had is not an easy task.

But Life Goes On...




The "incompatibilities" creep up over time, seemingly insignificant at first, often ignored or trivialized. Eventually the repeated reality checks pile on, reaching the tipping point. There's no going back. Taking off the rose colored glasses seems like the only viable option. Illusions can only carry you so far, no matter how much you believe them to be true...




No regrets, only life lessons...
And the most amazing daughter <3


Some days, my mind wanders, and I do miss the good moments, and I might even long for them. But then reality hits...



~ One step at a time, I am rebuilding My Life ~




Working on it ;-)

13 comments:

idahobob said...

Woooo Hoooo!

Freedom!

A new set of adventures await.

Bob
III

OldAFSarge said...

Best of luck MissK. You can do this. Chin up, eyes on the prize.

tsquared said...

I offer my congratulations or condolences whichever that will be received best.

GGG said...

I am very glad for you and the ones still allowed in your life
Be safe at everything you do
;-)

prairie gopher said...

No matter how bad today feels, soon will come the day when you go "WOW"

Rob said...

Life is one step at a time, it looks like you're taking that journey down a new path.

As you go down your road remember that life is short & having fun is important.

Congratulations and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Atta girl, now breathe & enjoy life!

millerized said...

My divorce was both the happiest and most somber event in my life. The readjustment to life isn't to be taken lightly, as old habits can slowly creep back in if you're not careful. Take it slow, live for yourself for a change, and enjoy each and every moment from now on.
And if someone else doesn't like it....fuck 'em.

billf said...

Congratulations,girl!!
On with the next chapter.Good luck!!

taminator013 said...

Tony Tsquared said pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

Remember: The past is not necessarily prologue. The future is what you make of it. Best of luck to you and the young lady..............

angrymike said...

Congratulations, that is also my fathers birthday, so two great things happened on February 6.......
Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Butler said...

"All things are Not lawful for me, but I will not be enslaved by anything."
~ Corinthian 6:12

"Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off."
~Proverb 24:14

May you find your way, MissK; and find comfort, love and grace in it... You deserve it... :)

Peter said...

Good luck to you and a happy future.