Friday, July 24, 2015

Bet You Can't Have Just One... ;)


~ So Simple ~

Click for more if you want the Recipe :-)
I added a closeup pic at the end <3


Aprox 1/4 cup softened butter
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
I usually just wing this, or just follow directions on the box ;-)

Cream together, one ingredient at a time:
2 8oz packages of cream cheese (room temp)
2 eggs
2 tbsp lemon juice
2/3 cup white sugar

1 can cherry pie filling

Line 18 regular muffin cups
Add a spoonful of your crumb mix to each cup. Press evenly.
Pour the cream cheese batter about 3/4 of the way up.
Cook @ 350F for 17 minutes.

Turn off oven, then crack the door for about 10 minutes
so they cool down gently. Set them out to finish cooling.
When they are cool enough, lay them out on a cookie sheet
and set them in the fridge for a little while.
Then add the cherries on top and enjoy!
Store in the fridge.


If you try 'em, let me know ;-)

2 comments:

browncoat said...

I think I'm in love.

idahobob said...

I want it, I want it, I want it............;-)

Bob
III