Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Special Edition Hottie Post ;)

I'd like to Thank BC @ im41.com 
for putting on an Awesome SOB Contest.
I'm honored to having been part of it... :-)
A Special Thank You going out 
to all the readers who voted for me.
Hugs! I really appreciate it... 
Y'all got me Top 8 :D


And in this list of Amazing Bloggers, including
my good friend Angel, that's a Real Honor.
I'll be adding to my Blog Roll, that's for sure.

And last but not least, I would like to thank
"The One" who nominated me 
for Coolest SOB 2013
And in his honor, I give you....










 



Most of these ripe tushies are from His Blog
So Thank you AngryMike, aka AssMan ~snort~ ;-)

8 comments:

taminator013 said...

I'll have to nominate you for something so that I can be thusly rewarded...........

MissK said...

LOL that's one way to look at it ;-)

guttridgeg1 said...

:-)

Jess said...

At last I cast a vote that accomplished something good! Congrats Mlle K.

idahobob said...

So round, so firm......

;-X

Bob
III

taminator013 said...

I just realized that "thusly" rewarded is an anagram for "tushly" rewarded. Who would have thought............

BC said...

Thanks Missk

I was kinda disappointed. Although I love Joe Dan, I was rooting for wirecutter to win this one.

But on the bright side, there were 10k people that saw that sight and I am sure that the contest turned some people on to him.

I love your blog BTW

BC said...

Site*